- Mix 1 cup of warm/hot water and 1 teaspoon of dish soap like Dawn or Palmolive.
- Bring a metal teaspoon and absorbent towel or paper towel.
- Use the spoon to apply the solution onto the accident.
- Use the spoon to gently extract the liquid from the carpet going only in the carpet’s smooth direction.
- Add more solution and extract as needed.
- Don’t scrub, but press your towel onto the damp area to extract as much moisture as possible.
- For best results, place the rug directly in the sun to dry. Otherwise, fold the rug over to allow it to dry faster.
When you install carpet, you may find yourself stockpiling carpet stain removers, calculating how many hours you’ll devote to carpet cleaning, or trying to figure out how to get stains out. Even a home without kids or pets is prone to at least one spill or smudge. No matter the spill, the process of how to remove carpet stains remains pretty much the same. Thankfully, it’s easy thanks to the Carpet Cleaning San Diego you can schedule cleaning. You worked so hard to remind people to remove their shoes and avoided bringing food into your carpeted rooms. And then it happened. The coffee spill or the flying gravy boat at Thanksgiving. You enter stain removal mode and search for the best carpet stain remover. Before reaching for the nearest bottle of cleaning solution, you may find that the best carpet cleaning solution is water. Blot (don’t rub) the stain with a clean, slightly damp white cloth. If plain water doesn’t work, move on to a carpet stain remover or DIY solution. The best carpet stain remover will be tailored to what caused the stain. Thanks to Joanna Gaines that always brings style to your home for providing these three steps and you’ll know exactly how to clean rugs and carpet stains. Rugs or carpets that have been host to dog urine, grease, coffee or other smelly stains are off-putting, at best. You might be thinking about the cost of replacing your carpet, Zerorez Austin Carpet Cleaning has the best affordable prices consider hire their services, but before you do, consider trying to reverse the damage with these tips, and also read some of Our Home Love Vacuum Reviews, because the damage isn’t always irrevocable. With the holidays approaching, accidents are bound to happen. In our homes, when food or drink accidents happen, we use the following technique to immediately remove stains on all kinds of area rugs and carpets. According to our professional background-checked maids, they say anything can come of from your carpets with these tricks!!